Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 Introducing myself

Hello, everyone! My name is Elizabeth, and I've been knitting off and on for the last few years. We're expecting our first child next April, and we found out yesterday that it will be a little boy! I'm working on a "child's placket-neck pullover" with a brown body, and turquoise seed-stitch trim. I'm planning on doing some kind of embroidery on the front with the turquoise yarn. I'm not sure what yet. The brown and turqoise color scheme is intended to be gender-neutral, but I may use the embroidery to make it seem slightly less so. I have some ultrasound pictures and knitting pictures up on flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/39087606@N00. It's great fun to see everyone's projects, and I should have a picture of the sweater up soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Congrats! The sweater sounds great! That color scheme will be really lovely.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home