Monday, October 16, 2006

Hello!
I finally remembered my user ID and was able to get on. I'm working on a cabled coat from Debbie Bliss subing in Cotton Angora for the yarn in 4mm needles. I really love that yarn and I sure hope that he's (the baby) okay with the angora. Alex is the most sensitive baby I've ever seen. Lots of issues with foods and any chemical. So it's gonna be all cotton, all the time in my house.
I've also discovered that many of the bootie patterns aren't worth the time it takes to knit them. The babies just wiggle a little bit and they're off the feet. Socks are much better. So along with the coat I have a hat in the que and a pair of socks to finish. Progress reports on my blog and finished objects with project spects here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww! poor little guy. Hope the angora is ok.
I had a few of problems with my son Bryce, (5) when he was a baby. Lots of food problems, eczema, acid reflux.
Can't wait to see pics of your sweater in progress : )

11:15 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

Good to know about the booties - they are SO cute, but I had a feeling they were useless...

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home