Monday, October 16, 2006

 Baby Kimono


Last night I finished the baby kimono from Interweave Knits Summer 2005 issue. I used Millefilli Fine from Filtura d Crosa. It still needs a ribbon or another closure and I am up for suggestions. Should I use buttons, ribbons, snaps, what do you think? This was a very quick knit (it took less than a week) and I am sure I will knit it again. The other thing I am debating about is if I should put a decorative edging on it. This yarn wasn't my favorite, but I am a sucker for a sale.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a sweet easy little knit! A cute little button or ribbon is sure to set it off. great job : )

11:16 PM  
Blogger Laura B said...

So cute! I think a girly ribbon would be perfect. There are lots of cute ones here: http://lesbonribbon.com/oscommerce/index.php.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, great sweater! This is one of my favorite baby patterns. I've used icords as closures--1 or 2, depending on your taste. I knit two 4-stitch icords, about 4 inches long, and sewed them to the upper middle of the sweater.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home