Monday, October 16, 2006

 Introducing myself!

Hello Gals! My name is Cece, and I usually blog over here. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 18 months, starting getting medical help in April. I have been collecting yarn and patterns for so long in anticipation of getting pregnant, I've decided that I'm just going to start knitting! I know we'll have a baby sometime - positive thoughts are important.

In that spirit, I've actually already knit a few cute things, but let me show you a picture of the latest:



This is Opptuna, from the same pattern book at Klaralund. I used Berroco Foliage instead of Silk Garden, so it's machine washable.

Obviously, everything I'm knitting is in a gender neutral color, and between a 6 - 1 year size (figuring it can be a little big for a newborn, or if I have the baby in the summer, fit just right by the winter). Wish me luck, and looking forward to seeing all the cute baby knits!

3 Comments:

Blogger So long, farewell! said...

Hi ladies

I wondered if I could join you? I'm a very new knitter but am trying to learn and am pregnant with out first - due on Valentines Day.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as I am just starting out with the Debbie Bliss scarf and working my way up!

love

Moxie
xxx

1:19 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I am sure you will get pregnant soon. We are trying for our second as I have just lost one. I can't actually imagine what it would be like to try and try and have nothing happen. Good luck and keep knitting.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Jofrog said...

Oh good luck! Great that you are still thinking positively. It's so important. I have a friend who went through IVF for a year and is now due with her first in March! Keep on keepin' on... and hey, if there are sweaters to be worn the eggs and sperm will know! (I love the newest one, I'll have to add it to the list!)

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home