Friday, October 13, 2006

 Another Hello!

Hi-- I'm Bethany, in a bit of denial, but definitely due with our 2nd child (a girl!) in about 6 weeks. I blog here.

I am working on a baby sweater (can't remember the name-- it's a Debbie Bliss pattern, and walking downstairs to get it seems like WAY too much effort) but I'm knitting it in Dale Svale, which I love.



I already have it in another color to make a quasi-matching sweater for my 3-year-old, who steadfastedly refuses to wear anything I knit... but I keep trying.

I am hoping to make a few things in newborn size-- everything I have done so far is probably 6 months and up... just the little stuff just seems SO tiny.

3 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Very pretty!

Those tiny baby knits do seem kinda silly since they only get worn so short of a time. But they are soooo adorably small, you gotta make at least one! :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

That is gorgeous! Whenever you get the energy to go downstairs, I'd love to know what the pattern is. :-)

12:09 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

My mum made me heaps of matinee jackets in size 0-3 months. I had a big baby boy (8lb 15 oz) and he wore them for three months at least. They were small enough to look cute but roomy enough that he got wear out of them.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home