Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 hi!!

My name is staci. I am 28 and a first time stay-at-home mom to a 7 month old (who, at the moment, is not napping too well).

when i was pregnant, i didn't touch my knitting for 4 months. but i picked it up soon after little man arrived. in the early days i found knitting something easy while he was napping in my arms was fun. now i mostly knit after he has gone to bed.

currently, i am working on this from rowan babies in a sage jo sharp dk wool. i've only got about 4 inches on the back done, so long ways to go.

it is on hold for the moment while i finish some socks for my 8 year old neice. not exactly a baby knit, but it will be a big sister gift when her brother arrives in november. i have plans to make the new arrival a baby blanket, but it will probably be a Christmas present.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jofrog said...

Ooh, that's a sweet sweater! I love that book. I have the cardigan with the stars on it on my list... my evergrowing list! Good luck with the napping.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That sweater is great! I may have to add that onto my list at some point.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home