Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 Hello Baby Bumpers!

Hi Everyone, it's Johanna here, AKA Jofrog. We are expecting Tadpole to make an arrival in mid-December! We are totally excited, and just can't wait!



I've been knitting for this baby for years, so even before conception she had a bunch of sweaters, hats, and even a pair of knit pants! Now that we know she's a girl, I can knit some more girly things for her! At some point I'll pull together the sweaters that are already knit for this litle one, but for now, here's a progress shot of a Double Knit hat I'm working on, as part of a Double Knit-Along I'm hosting.





A belly shot and a progress shot all in one! What more could you ask for? Happy Baby Knitting Everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura B said...

Aww! That hat is too sweet!

11:56 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Woohoo, a belly shot!! I'll have to take a new one soon....

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home