Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 Hello!

Hi! I'm Kelley, mom to a handsome 6-month-old baby boy. I'm brand-new to this blog (I usually blog here), so I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. I learned to knit in college (over a decade ago) but knitted only occasionally until just recently (I was more of a crocheter in the interim). In March, I gave birth to my son, and since then, I've been knitting up a storm, making items for him--mostly wool soakers to go over his cloth diapers. In addition to knitting for my son, I'm now planning projects for a new little niece or nephew who's due to arrive next May. It seems I can't get enough of knitting lately, and nearly all my knitting is baby knitting. How wonderful! I 'm having trouble with the picture uploading feature, but I'll post a pic of my latest project just a soon as I can work out the technical difficulties. I'm really enjoying reading everyone's posts and am getting inspired by all your beautiful baby items. It just makes me want to knit more. LOL.

--Kelley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home