Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 Hi Everyone!

I'm not expecting, but it seems like everyone I know is! My step-sister is due with a girl in November, a friend is due with a girl in mid-December (Kaylee Ann), my sister-in-law is due at the end of December, another friend is due in mid-January with a boy (Mason), and last, but not least, one OTHER friend is due in mid-February.
That doesn't even *count* the people I know who are trying and will probably be added to the list shortly, LOL!

I have a baby cardi I usually like to knit - this one was for a recent addition in September. I think with this many little ones on the way, I'm going to need a little variety in my projects - so I look forward to seeing what everyone else is doing!

My most recent (little) project was the Chunky Baby Hat from Blue Sky Alpacas for my cousin's infant - great pattern, super cute and simple, and it took me all of 15 minutes!


I'm even bypassing Christmas knitting this year for baby knitting, and there's LOTS to do!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home