Saturday, June 30, 2007

 One little hat for my little man

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's a little big for him, but as a friend said, it's all about perspective...I didn't over-estimate his head circumference, I gave him room to grow - lots of it!

The sweater that he's wearing is one that I made before he was born. It too is rather large roomy.

Aside from that I have just been knitting little longies for some custom orders.

First a pink girly one..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and then some purple and brown ones, also for a little girl
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Both pairs are knitted from my own hand-dyed yarns.

That's all the baby knitting I have done for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home