Thursday, June 21, 2007

 Short & Sweet

I love baby knits because, for the most part, they are cute and quick. An exception to this rule is the baby blanket... some of you read the saga that was the knitting of my first baby blanket-decidedly not quick.

Behold the Albatross Antidote!
This is the Baby Blanket & Hat from Natural Knits for Babies & Moms. I love everything about it! It was fast (Can you say 5 days?!?). It looks great. The yarn is good enough to eat. All the info you need to make your own is over at my blog.

All knits should be this good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Wow! I can't believe that blanket only took 5 days! You did a great job on both items.

I know what you mean about an albaross blanket. I have been knitting a basketweave blanket of my own design since before my little one was conceived! At least I can blame the recent lack of activity on it on my bum wrists. =) Good luck finishing yours! I am giving myself til the fall =)

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home