Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 tiboodoo kits finished




Thank you for kind comments to my previous post!! I'm very much encoraged and I came to work on baby's care and knitting more ardently.

Photo is tiboodoo's overall and cardigan. I bought them for 0-3 months,which I could buy online.Their finished mesurements are little small for my baby,I arranged the measurements of overall more narrowly and longer.The yarn of for the 6-9 month cardigan sufficed, too, when yarn where overalls remained was added.

More photos of overall are here,and cardigans are here

NAGANASU

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Wow, that looks great! You are obviously a very talented knitter. And the picture of your son on your blog is adorable!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Very, very cute, together and separately.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Austysmum said...

That is such a cute little set. I love how you did the opposite stripes in each garment. They look great together.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home