Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hi, I am new here, my due date should be July 17th, however, my OB said that I shall have an induction because of my high blood pressure and baby's condition. So, tomorrow will be the day for induction, I am getting quite nervous and excited for this plan. I hope everything will be fine.

I am going to post this hoodie project that I finished few months ago. I hope I can knit more in the future and share more with all of you.

My website : http://www.craftlover.wordpress.com



Hoddie with a doggy

Hoddie with a doggy 2


Hoodie


sewing

Pattern: Nashua - BLOOM, Spring and Summer 2007, Hoodie.

Yarn: LANG - Tissa, 100% cotton.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Austysmum said...

Oh my! That is the cutest little thing!!!! Love the colour.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I love that hoodie...you did a great job on it. =)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

i just love that hoodie! i love the color and everything! great job!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home