Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 Baby Bolero

Here is a cute little Baby Bolero (from OneSkein) that I knit last week as a gift for my friend's baby shower this past Saturday. I also created a little hat to go with it.


I knit the two pieces in lilac because the invitation said she was having a girl. Turns out she is only HOPING to have a girl- they don't know and won't know until the birth. Seriously. A note to all baby shower organizers out there: do not mislead the knitters of the world with inaccurate information. I will be mighty unhappy if the new babe is a boy and my work to make a cute girly sweater is for naught. More information is over at my blog. Happy Tuesday everyone!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if she's hoping so much for a girl that she's advertising the baby as a girl on her shower invitations (through friends, but still) it might have been a good idea for her to find out ahead of time. If it is a boy, she'd have had time to prepare herself for that and won't be numb with shock at the birth. Just my opinion! In any case, that sweater and hat are simply gorgeous. Great job!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home