Monday, March 12, 2007



Hi everyone, I'm Kerry and while I have been reading your blogs for sometime, this is my first time contributing. Thanks, Alison, for inviting me!

Our step-daughter recently popped in and said to me, 'get knitting, grandma', which was her way of letting me know that the happy event will be in October! You'll find what I've been working on at my blog, here.

The pattern for this hat was provided free, by my LYS, and actually calls for Cascade Fixation yarn, but the Elann Esprit works equally well, and I actually prefer their interesting colour ways. One ball goes a long way ... I'll get both a hat and teeny, tiny socks from it. This yarn is fantastic for socks ... the elastic in it helps keep the socks on, and they don't stretch out of shape ... bonus! When I need a 'take-along project', this is the one you'll find in my purse, along with my 12" circular addi's. Make a great baby-shower gift, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home