Friday, March 09, 2007

 Too cute to eat in?

I just finished a Petal Bib (from Oneskein) this afternoon. It only took me two days which was great since I am gifting it on Sunday. I hoped it would be quick and it was.
I am so happy with it, I am going to make another for my daughter in the near future. I am also pretty thrilled because it was a somewhat tricky pattern (for someone of my knitting ability) that I managed to decipher all on my own (pats self on back). All the details can be found over at my blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Very pretty! Now that my baby is here, I remember how useful it is to have a pretty little bib to catch all that spit up and drool. Gotta make a couple of these!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Wow-- that is really cute. I haven't seen anything like that before.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Lovely. Photo very artistic too.

5:27 AM  
Blogger B said...

That's really cute!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Corrie said...

oh that is cute! have the book and must get into it!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home