Sunday, March 11, 2007

 Almost FO, and Copycat Socks




I'm almost finished with the Harvey Kimono sweater from Natural Knits. All I need to do is find the perfect buttons and block the sweater again (I blocked the pieces before seaming...) and it'll be all ready for my baby bunny #2, due in 45 days - ack!


I'm also copying Anny and knitting some Delivery Room socks, using the cable twist pattern from Hello yarn (another copycat!) Time and baby willing, we'll have some toasty preppy toes come April! Details on my blog.
Rhonda









2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I love this sweater! What a nice design - easy to put on a baby, simple and elegant. It's a winner. And good luck with finding buttons! I boated past a button shop in Amsterdam yesterday, and I can't wait to go check it out. Knitter's heaven - a shop devoted entirely to buttons!

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater is great, especially the color!

And I am such a copycat... mostly everything I am working on now I found from looking at blogs.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home