Saturday, March 17, 2007

 Baby girl knitting!



So, i haven't posted in a while but i have been baby knitting! There have been quite a few new babies around me but they have all been boys, but i just found out that a friend from college had a little girl about 2 weeks ago! We met at the Wesley Foundation at college and her husband is currently in seminary, so i thought the Jesus loves me blanket was appropriate. It is cotton flannel that i crocheted a really cute edging on. To the left is the Upside Down Daisy hat from the Itty Bitty Baby Hats book. I just love it! I am not sure it is going to make it in the box with the blanket. I am not sure I can part with it! I guess we'll see! The baby bib is from the Mason Dixon Knitting book and is made out of Sugar N'Cream, pretty pasetels. I am currently working on a crocheted ripple baby blanket that i will hopefully post pics of soon! Congratulations to all the new moms!!!!









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home