Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 Hat to Match


Ths hat goes with the boots in the previous entry, knitted from Berroco Suede. I knitted them all at the same time in the same size but the hat must have been a bit big as she's only wearing it now, one year later. I'm pretty sure I knitted a baby size but you can see the ear flaps fasten under her chin.

Here she is wearing the hat on a windy day out at St Andrews, Scotland in January 2007. Isn't it clever the way the wind has blown her coat up to show the matching lining?

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

What pattern did you use for the hat? I've been looking for one like that. I love the girly hot pink!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

The hat pattern is at http://tinyurl.com/gpmzr It's linked to the pattern for the boots. It's an easy knit: the fluffy white yarn (Berroco Plush) tested my patience but the result was so cute that I didn't really mind :)

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home