Monday, January 08, 2007

 First finished knit 2007, am I ready?

I finished this cardi a few days ago, wrote about it on my blog and completely forgot about posting about it here! ah! Mommy brain!

My First Finished Knit of 2007!

Stat's

Pattern: Sirdar Early Arrivals No. 2 Design B Ballerina cardigan

Yarn: Beehive baby yarn acrylic color 3427

Needles: US 2 & 3 Susan Bate's circs gauge: uhh.. gotta check that....

Size: 0-3 months, to fit a size 16" chest.

notes: I had a *bit* of a problem reading the pattern, this might have something to do with my inability to concentrate lately. I'm not sure if I knit the right front and the sleeves correctly. The right front looks a bit wonky to me. With that said, this is a sweet little sweater.

I wrote more about finishing this sweater, and the knitter's baby superstition on my blog. I sure hope finishing this sweater isn't going to bite me in the butt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home