Saturday, January 06, 2007

 29 weeks and counting...

Hi everyone! This is my first post here, but I've enjoyed keeping up with your entries and your blogs.

I just finished a vest for my baby boy who is due March 24th...

Ziggy Vest

Pattern: Ziggy from Mission Falls Wee Knits
I knitted the 12 month size.
Missions Falls 1824 wool... less than one skein per color.
Size 6 & 7 circular needles (knitted flat)
Two adorable pewter teddy bear buttons.

The seams are *alright* After three years of knitting, this is my first seamed garment.

Other than this, I've knitted a pinwheel baby blanket ...

Pinwheel Baby Blanket

Pinwheel Baby Blanket, free pattern found here. Approx. 4 hanks of Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Merino... two solid, two variegated. Size 7 needles progressing from DPNs up to size 60" addi circs.

So far that's it! I'd love to knit a few more of the Mission Falls patterns, they're so cute!

Happy knitting!

- Liz (my blog)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a veteran grandmother, who has knit too many little people garments to count, I have to say that little sweater is adorable.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home