Sunday, January 07, 2007

 A baby is born!

I just wanted to post that we got to meet our baby on 2nd january. The last few days have been a blur. We got home yesterday and I have only managed to get a few hours on the computer between feeds and naps. Most of that time has been spent sending out birth announcements and thank you notes.

I finally completed a post on my own blog with the birth story and a few pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am sure I will have more knitting news soon, but as it stands right now, I have not knitted any baby things for the past few weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Congratulations! :)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Congratz, Celia! That's a beautiful baby picture. Good for you to work so quickly on your Thank You notes. It's so easy to wait too long... get some sleep!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home