Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Check out these cute little booties that I finished today for my baby girl that was due yesterday.

My blogger friend Mary sent me a link to the pattern a month or so ago, thanks Mary! They are super cute, my daughter Corra wants to swipe them for her own baby doll.
Here's the stats:
Pattern: Christine's baby booties
yarn: beehive baby yarn color 3427 (soft pink)
needles: knitpicks size 1 dpns
notes: I took my time knitting these. The first one took one evening, the second one took me 4 days... I finished the second one a few minutes ago. Think the baby will come tonight?

Mike is on his way home from Pittsburgh tonight, Mom is in Scranton for the night and will be here sometime tomorrow. If I don't go into labor tonight. I'm to go to the hospital tomorrow to have my water broken which will hopefully start labor! Hurry up baby, the Sheriff has announced an eviction order. OUT! Already, OUT!! But just to insure matters, I'm going to go bake a pan of brownies for me ; )

more on my blog

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

The booties are adorable, and good luck with the little one. Mine isn't due for another 2months.

If you'll excuse my curiosity, why are they breaking your waters if you're only 1 day overdue? Wishing you and the baby good health.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

Thanks Erica! I don't know where to find your email.

I forgot to write in my post that I'm 3-4 centimeters dialated the dr measured baby girl to be 7lbs 14oz at my appointment yesterday. The Dr offered to break my water to hurry up labor, I'm so ready to have her!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Good Luck, and let us know how it goes! I've got almost 2 months until my little one is due. Time seems to become more elastic as the due date approaches - it seems to come quickly and be a long way off all at the same time. Good Luck!!! Will be thinking of you!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home