Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 A henley for my lemondrop

Looks like there's been a mini baby boom here this week ;0) Congrats to all the new mommies! I am 31 weeks along and can't wait to join you! Anyone else sleeping with a bottle of Tum's on their nightstand? Heehee!



Here's a belly shot with some new mitts I whipped up this week. I had more yarn leftover than I had hopped and so whipped up this teeny tiny henley from the 2 balls of leftover peruvian alpaca (from elann). I mostly made it up as I went along. Lucky for me it worked out okay ;0)


More details on my blog.

Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Adorable sweater! And I love your boyish version of Kate (I gotta get around to knitting that kitty!) Thanks for sharing.

And, man yes, do I remember gobbling to Tums when I was pregnant with my son (he was born in March). Thank goodness that doesn't last beyond pregnancy for me. Looking forward to seeing more knitting pics (and maybe even some pictures of your wee one).

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home