Sunday, October 29, 2006

Just popping in to show what I've been working on this week. It's a little sideways knit wraparound baby sweater from Greetings from the Knit Cafe. I'm using Atacama by Araucania yarns in colour 502 that I got in the bargain bin for like $3 a skein. It's 100% alpaca and deliciously soft. This is an ingenious little pattern with hardly any seaming needed. Here are a couple of progress shots:

And a close-up of the stitch pattern can be seen at my blog (blogger is taking ages to upload my photos). I just have the sleeves left to do, so I will hopefully be finished in time for the baby shower next week.


1 Comments:

Blogger Fuglemamma said...

I really like the look of this thing - it'll be interesting to see how it all fits together as a sweather once it's finished. And the colours are beautiful, especially the ones in the close-up on your blog:-)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home