Sunday, October 29, 2006

 Pregknits

The first hand-knit sweater I knit for my first baby is done.

I'm not sure if we're having a boy or a girl, but I argue that this teal sweater is "unisex," even though it's probably more blue than green, and the button placement is on the "girl" side.

I just finished it, so I haven't gotten a chance to photograph it in daylight so the coloring is a bit off. This is the picture that best represents the color:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The pattern is called "Jacket with Seed stitch Bands" found in Debbie Bliss' book Baby Knits for Beginners, and it was knit with Debbie Bliss' Baby Cashmerino yarn.

The size is Newborn/3 months.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Looks great! I really like the color.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home