Friday, October 27, 2006

 babies need hats!

Hello all,

My kiddo, Little Sir, is 7 months old and I have many friends expecting so I will be doing many many baby knits..for quite some time, I am sure!

Leaving school/daycare the other day I realized Little Sir's head was probably cold, so that night I knit him a hat. I think he likes it!

I just used the guidelines for a basic hat from Ann Budd's A Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns. It's a hat, a relatively simple knit--it took me all of 4 hours; but it was needed and knit with love, and the colors are pretty snazzy I think!

I am really enjoying seeing all of your baby knits! Keep them coming!!

Nova

3 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Awww. Very sweet. That Ann Budd book is awesome, isn't it? It's perfect for those "must make" basic projects.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love the colors. Isn't great to be able to make something for someone, when it's exactly what they need?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I love hats!

I sent my poor son off to daycare last week with an unfinished hat-- I had finished it last year, and never weaved in all the ends (it was striped!) so the poor kid had all this yarn dangling from his hat... he didn't seem bothered though.

Hazard of being a knitter's child...

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home