Thursday, October 26, 2006

 Intro and update

Hello All! Alison kindly sent me an invite after I requested admission, so here I am! I've been reading for the past couple of days, and seeing all the baby projects makes me excited! I'm Laura, I live in GA, and I'm due January 18th. I'm currently working on a layette set for a woman who just delivered about a month ago (I'm a little behind). I think this is the last project that will be given away for a while. The rest of my attention will be focused on my little bundle of joy once I'm done with these. I'm having a boy, so lots of blues and greens are in my future. Please feel free to visit my blog here, where I try to post at least weekly, and sometimes I manage to post daily. Comments are always welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home