Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 Hello from Maine


Hello everybody! My name is Diana and I am a Spanish girl living in Portland (Maine) since July 2005. I am expecting my first baby for march and I thought it would be exciting to share knitting tips with you!
Right now I'm more interested in knitting sweaters for me, something that can cover my growing belly during the cold winter in Maine. So I'm currently ready to knit Mommy snug (somebody already posted a photo so I'm not repeating) as soon as I finish a cardigan from Marie Claire idees fall 2004 (sorry, no photo available). That's not really a maternity cardigan, but it is kept in place with a pin instead of buttons, so I think it can wrap me for a while. And the truth is that I started it 1 year ago and I'd like to finish it sometime.
The photo I've posted is not very recent but it shows the time when I started to feel my belly bigger (around 15 weeks, 1 month ago). Edited: oops, I changed the picture a little bit because my hubby doesn't want my face to be out there in the internet.
You can read about my knitting in my blog.
See you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

hi diana,
glad you found the KAL. :)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Diana,
Welcome to a Spanish girl in Maine! I'm a French girl in NH! Maybe we're neighbors?
I have the Marie CLaire Idea cardigan (my mum knitted it for me). I am sure it will cover your tummy! you can make a small one for your baby too.
Annie

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home