Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 must. make. this.



Have you seen this beautiful pattern in the Fall 2006 Interweave Crochet mag? I'm totally obsessed with it. I suspect that my crochet skills aren't up to it (and I know that my crochet pattern reading skills aren't up to it!), but still, I gotta make it! It looks so cute on the toddler in the picture, so I think I'll give myself a year until the baby is vertical and I can work up the courage and the skills. Then I gotta do it!!

If anyone gives this pattern a try, please let me know how it goes. I'd love to hear any tips and see pics.

--Alison

1 Comments:

Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

Oh, that's adorable! I think giving yourself until the baby is vertical to get crochet down is reasonable! Maybe I'll do the same with ours. I've been thinking about crochet for a while now, why not start out on baby clothes? :)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home