Monday, October 23, 2006

 Introductions

Hi Everybody!
My name is Ami, I'm 25 and fairly new to blogging. I am not expecting but have multiple friends and relatives who are, so I am deep in the midst of making baby gifts. The first thing I started was the Embroidered Reglan from Knitting for Two by Erika Knight. I still need to add buttons, but otherwise I am finished.



I also recently finished a Cookie Sweater from Miss Bea's Rainy Day. It was actually knit as a sample for my LYS, but it turned out so soft and cuddly that I'm thinking about making another one.

More info on both of these projects can be found at my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Beautiful work, Ami! I especially like the detailing on the cookie sweater. Maybe someday I'll have a littlr girl to knit for too. :-) I love knitting for my little boy, but little girl knitting looks so fun!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Laura B said...

So pretty! I love the embroidery!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

Lovely sweaters. I have the Knitting for Two book and I love it. I haven't seen a book before that addresses both baby and mom-to-be. That's what compelled me to get it.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home