Sunday, October 22, 2006

 Debbie Bliss Eyelet Vest

Hi everyone! I'm Elinor and I'm a new mom to a 9-week old baby girl named Beatrix. I've recently taught myself how to knit while nursing (something I *highly* recommend) and this is my latest project. For more, visit my blog - Exercise Before Knitting!


Pattern: Eyelet Vest from Debbie Bliss' "Special Knits" book
Yarn: Knit Picks Shine Sport in Orchid
Needles: US4
Modifications: I knit in the round until the armholes because I wanted to minimize the amount of seaming. I can knit while nursing. I can't seam while nursing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

That dress is awesome. I so wnat a girl, boys are cool but people think you are wierd if you put them in dresses. You knit while nursing!!!!!! I am in awe.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! I'm a big fan of the Shine for baby knits too.

4:43 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Very nice little dress. That Debbie Bliss is a nut with the seaming, isn't she?!

10:29 AM  
Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

Congrats on Beatrix! That top is adorable!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home