Monday, October 30, 2006

 Another Last Minute Knitted Gift

Angora baby booties!

I don't think that my friend's week old baby really knows what to think of them:



Details:
Pattern: Angora Baby Booties from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: Angora on closeout from Webs
These really only took 2 hours (including a break to have dinner) to make! Neat construction. Of course, they feel off her feet moments after they were put on... but I think it is because the baby is still so tiny. I'm hoping they have a little more staying power in the weeks to come!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ami said...

These are adorable- I've made a couple of pair of these, but it's so neat to actually be able to see them on a baby.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

My aunt gave me a ball of fuzzy polyester/acrylic yarn, and I made one of these booties with it to check out the pattern. My husband was enchanted by the "pita" toe, and wants one for himself. Yours look adorable (as does the baby). I need to buy myself some Angora yarn and make a pair of these!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

So sweet!

7:39 AM  
Blogger alison said...

So cute! Love the fuzz!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Love those booties! I gotta get that book. LOL. (And what a sweet baby girl too!)

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home