Sunday, June 01, 2008

 Norwegian Sweet Baby Cap

Specs:
Pattern: Norwegian Sweet Baby Cap by Gro
Yarn: 28 grams (80 yards) of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport Multi in Devon #407
Purchased: Online at Yarnbow
Needles: US 2 / 2.75 mm & US 2½ / 3.0 mm
Size:
0-3 month size
Timeline: April 12th, 2008 - May 31st, 2008.
(It wasn't my main knitting project during this period,
there is no way it should ever take this long to knit!)
I-cords were done June 1st, 2008.
Modifications: Followed pattern as published.
Opinion: Very cute, not sure I'd knit another one though. We'll see how it fits Mackenzie when he's born, and that will make my decision about ever knitting it again.


Now I just need that baby to come out to wear it! I'm sure it'll fit him right away. It's tiny!

For the I-cord, I didn't feel like knitting it, and wanted to try out one of these Susan Bates Knitty Knobby Spools that I carry in stock. Let me tell you, it's the neatest thing ever!! It doesn't take long at all, and it requires no concentration at all. And the I-cord comes out really neat! Love it! It was the perfect added touch to the Sweet Baby Cap.


I blog here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Can someone tell me how I can join this blog? I do have a "blogspot" blog myself. Thanks.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home