Saturday, May 31, 2008

 Judy's Grandmother's Baby Sweater

Specs:
Pattern: Judy's Grandmother's Baby Jacket by Judy Spector
for my soon-to-be-born son Mackenzie
(Ravelry Link) from Greetings from Knit Cafe
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash in Wasabi #887
Purchased: Online at Robyn's Nest
Needle: US 5 / 3.75 mm
Size: 6 month size
Timeline: March 19th, 2008 - May 31st, 2008.
Modifications: Followed pattern as published.
Opinion: It was a long knit, but I really enjoyed it. I like honeycomb stitch. I got to learn Elastic Bind Off as well as Three Needle Bind Off during this project.


Now I just need a baby to fit into it. I'm 35 weeks pregnant on Monday, so it could really be any day now! My first son was born at 38 weeks, so we'll see when baby number 2 makes his appearance!

Detail of the honeycomb stitch. What a great looking stitch.

I blog here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Austysmum said...

This is stunning! I might have to try one myself now I'm a baby bumper again! ;)

5:28 AM  
Blogger eBirdie said...

I love it. Wow!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. that color is so great

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home