Wednesday, November 07, 2007

 finally he can wear them!

Now that the weather is getting a little colder, my son Jakob is able to wear the knits I worked on while I was pregnant with him.

First up we have the Moss Block cardigan I designed.

Next is the Sweet Baby Cap, which is a free pattern found online. I don't have a link handy at the moment but if you Google "Sweet Baby Cap" you'll find it right away.
This is our version of the Child's Placket Neck Pullover from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. If you make this, be sure to download the errata! I will definately make this again, but I would make the body longer as I find the body and sleeves a little short, but the width is perfect for him.
Here is Jakob with his friend, Sheldon from http://www.knitty.com.
We have him here in the Froggy hat and socks set, also a free pattern online.

Lastly here he is in his Hallowe'en costume. I designed and knit this as I went along, and it was finished just in time for him to go trick or treating as SuperBaby!
I'm really sorry I don't have the links to those free patterns handy, but if you want to email me I can get them for you. You can also get all the info here at my blog.

Jennifer
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dove Knits said...

These are all gorgeous knits, but the Superman costume is just awesome!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Austysmum said...

You have beautiful knitted taste! I adore that moss block cardi - just gorgeous!

2:55 AM  
Blogger Sereknitty said...

Love the 'super baby' costume! Too cute!

7:58 PM  
Blogger naganasu said...

I'm fully knocked down on all of your knits!
Your design is wonderful,I love seed stitch and raglan shaping.
Superman is also too lovely,my first son seeing your photos besides of me said to me to knit this costume for my second son....

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home