Monday, November 05, 2007

 Drive Thru

Here is a picture of my son Sean JUST before I weaved in the ends on his Drive Thru sweater. He was having fun tangling them all up. Though, he didn't get very far.

And voila, a finished Drive Thru. I just LOVE it. And at 2 year size, it fits Sean now. Of course I must roll up the sleeves, and it's a little big, but it does fit him, I think it will be perfect for this winter. Just for size, Sean's weight is in the 50th percentile, but he's in the 75th percentile for height.


Specs:
Pattern: Drive-Thru by Knit & Tonic Wendy Bernard
Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease in Colorways 122 (Main Color),
110 (Yoke), 149 (Yoke), 100 (Yoke)
Needles: US 7 (4.5mm) & US 8 (5.0mm)
Timeline: Technically 1 week. Cast on Sunday October 21st, 2007, and was done by Sunday, October 28th, 2007 (including frogging the neck)
but only got to weave in ends yesterday, November 4th, 2007.
Modifications: I had to rip back from the neck because there was no way that it was going to fit over my 10 month old son's head and it was a 2 year size sweater. Though big on him (roll up sleeves, etc), it fits him now. So I did modifications on the neck.


I love this pattern so much I already want to cast on another one.
I blog here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dove Knits said...

So cute! I love his facial expressions, too!

1:19 PM  
Blogger naganasu said...

Super cuuuuute!!!Beautiful colourway!!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home