Wednesday, August 01, 2007

 finally finished!


Here are the dress and slippers I started for my little one way back in March (she was due at the end of May, plenty of time). Well she decided to come on April 2nd (almost 2 months early) and all knits went on hold while we dealt with her prematurity, they wouldn't have fit her anyway. I finally finished this 2 weeks ago and it fits her perfectly, I will post a picture of her wearing it after this weekend.

I also finished this Zimmerman February sweater. The buttons are picked out, I just need to sew them on.

More detail and pictures on my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sereknitty said...

Absolutely lovely!

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work is very nice. Even nicer when you click on the picture and you get a close up. You can almost feel it.
You did a terrific job on both, I especially love the work you did on the dress.

2:39 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Such beautiful knits!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home