Saturday, July 14, 2007

 One finished object and One almost finished

Hi Everybody, I just wanted to show a couple of pictures of One finished object and One almost finished Object. The first picture is of a Shedir hat in baby size. Modifications for this pattern can be found here.And the second picture is of a quilt I made for our little girl due to arrive on the 10th of August. I will be induced on that day...if she doesn't decide to come earlier :) My husband is currently in Iraq and we tried to get a definite date so that he will hopefully be here for the birth...wish us luck! The quilt isn't completly done yet, I still have to sew the binding on by hand on the back but I couldn't wait to show you all pictures. More pictures and info on these projects and more can be found at my blog.
Hope that Everybody is doing well and Happy Knitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger mames said...

awesome projects and you have my prayers that your husband will be back and with you. i love the quilt...really special.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Austysmum said...

Beautiful hat and I love the colours in your little quilt. One very lucky baby brewing in there!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

thank you for the nice comments and prayers.

10:07 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Gorgeous quilt! And I love that baby Shedir. Thanks for reposting the link. :)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home