Friday, July 27, 2007

 Baby Girl Gift

For my friend due to have a baby girl in September, I knit the Vine Lace Baby Hat. This was a fast knit and the easy lace pattern was memorized in no time!

It is sized to fit a newborn. However, I used fingering weight yarn (Knit Picks Bare dyed with Kool-Aid by yours truly) so my gauge was slightly off. I did knit very loosely, and after blocking achieved the size I was looking for!

Below you'll find yet another pair of Christine's Booties, knit in the same yarn as the hat above. I love this pattern! This is the second time I have used it, and I plan to do so again before my own little one arrives in December! I did make a modification. See my blog for details.

They make a nice set, don't you think?




2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Very nice!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Arnold M said...

Great blog you havee here

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home