Monday, March 05, 2007

 For Sophia

These were made for Sophia, my niece who was (supposed to be) born today (haven't heard yet from the parents). She's the first girl in a long line of boys, so I think I have started a "girly knitty" phase. And I love it. See for yourself:

My favorite hat in Itty Bitty Hats (another Itty Bitty hat on this blog? yes, yes...): Upside Down Daisy.
Knitted in KnitPicks Shine worsted (GREAT customer service at Knit Picks, by the way).



And a sweater (all done now, but this is a better picture): a model by Blue Sky Alpacas, made with organic cotton. So soft....

Off to another project! maybe something made with organic cotton for myself?


1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Ooh, I love that organic cotton yarn. It's so soft and gets softer after you wash it!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home