Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 Introducing Flora, Future Needleworker (I hope)

I'm finally getting around to posting after the delivery of our little girl. We didn't know what her gender was going to be, and everyone was telling me it was going to be a boy, so when they pulled her out and said she was a girl, I was in shock. I have since started thinking of all of the clothes, dolls, etc, that I will be able to make for her and that we will be able to make together.
She will be 6 weeks old tomorrow and has red hair just like her brother, father and mom.
In this picture, taken today, she is wearing the baby surprise jacket I made for her.
I've really enjoyed seeing the projects everyone has been making for babies here. It has given me many good ideas!
(Now if I could only get some sleep and some time to make them!)
Ann

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Aww, what a beautiful little girl! What a cute little nose, pretty eyes, and a darling lippy she's making! I like the sweater too.
I found out I was having boys before they were born, so I don't know what a surprise is like. Maybe on a future pregnancy I'll have the patience to be surprised :)

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

What a cutie! Congratulations!!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home