Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 Baseball Tee Sweater

Sean's sweater is done! Take a look!


Don't you just love it? I do! And it probably won't even fit him next week! (Well maybe without a sleeper and a onesie underneath - he was wearing both when I photographed him in it today. This sweater is supposed to be 3 month size. Sean's only 2 months and a week on Thursday, and he's SMALL for his age. Hmmm! I love how baby stuff has pockets but no use for them? Maybe he'll put his pacifier in there for storage? LOL.

STATS:

Pattern: Baby Baseball Tee with Mittens from Knit 2 Together by Tracey Ullman & Mel Clark
Needles: US 3 and US 5
Yarn: TLC Cotton Plus in light blue and cream
Timeline: Friday, February 23, 2007 - Tuesday, March 6th, 2007

I didn't make the mittens with the pattern, I didn't feel it was necessary.

Blogged also here.

10 Comments:

Blogger Random Musings said...

I love the sweater. And Sean is adorable

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your baby is absolutely beautiful! The sweater is a winner too!!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Austysmum said...

Great job - gorgeous colours and model too! He is such a little cutie! I am a bit the same about pockets, have a thing for them even though they are useless on baby things. I got a real kick out of it last week when Austin put his hands in his jeans pockets for the first time ever! All the jumpers/jackets I have made him have pockets, so maybe he'll get some use out of them now...

3:51 PM  
Blogger mamatoani said...

Ha! I am constantly asking my 8 month old what she's going to put in her pocket. Sometimes I do stick the pacifier in there to see what she'll do.

Mostly it amuses me to ask her what's going in that pocket :-).

Your sweater and your son are precious.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Sean is soooo cute!! And the sweater is wonderful. The pocket seems the perfect place to store a bear.

6:29 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

OMG! He is just the cutest! I'm going to have to check out that book. Too sweet!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

thank you for all the wonderful comments!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Sean is super cute! The sweater is cute too, but what a lovely baby. As for the pockets, just wait. In a year, once the sweater is a fond memory, he'll be obsessed with pockets. Obsessed, I tell ya.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love the sweater! It's the cutest sweater I've seen on a baby, because it fits so well :) I love the button choice too.

9:46 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Awesome sweater! And you can tell that he loves it. Great job, mom!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home