Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 Doll Revolution


I know Alison already posted about one of these for her now born wee one (Congrats!), but here's my version of Jess Hutch's Dolly from her now out of print booklet. It's for another one of my cousins, who is due this month with what they have promised me is a girl. I used Cascade 220 and a U.S. 8 needle. I'm not too fond of picot, so I just did a single crochet around the dress edges. I love this little doll! Unfortunately, so does my two-year-old, so it's going to be hard to sneak this into a baby shower. If you're interested, there's more info over at my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Sweet baby doll! Very nice work. I'd like to make one of those little gals myself.

6:29 AM  
Blogger mames said...

i wish i had ourchased her book when i first glaned at it! cute dolly, she looks like she will bring happiness.

5:59 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Very cute! I just love that pattern.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home