Thursday, February 08, 2007

 My delivery socks!

Okay, so technically it's not baby knitting...it's mommy knitting! I thought it would be nice to knit myself some special socks to wear on my baby's birthday. I wished I had socks last time to keep me warm and it'll be nice to have something nice and knitterly to focus on ;0)



I'm planning to use the leftovers to knit a matching pair of socks for my newborn. I think they'll make nice wearable keepsakes not to mention great photo opportunities!

More details about my delivery socks including specs and mods on my blog here and here.

Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I've thought of doing something similar! I want to make a whole family of socks, Mommy, Daddy & Baby. However, I may be totally sick of the yarn by the end! :-)

9:53 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Gorgeous socks! Matching ones for your little one will be great!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Yay.

What a cute idea!!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the socks. I am going to knit up a pair for my delivery as well. They are the perfect thing to focus on while push, push, pushing!

8:24 AM  
Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

Lovely pattern! I've made myself some delivery socks too. Want to rock the delivery room in style! :)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home