Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 First Post and First FO

I finally made a baby knit! Annie posted the link to this pattern last week.
Here's my first try with it.

I don't get to keep them though, they're going in the mail tomorrow to a week old arrival. I've got plenty of time, I'm not due until July. But there are three other expecting mothers in the neighborhood, so lots of knitting for me.

Has anyone tried these socks on an actual baby yet? Do they really fit? They seem so wide in the middle. Let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

Your socks are beautiful! If you are worried about the socks fitting, try 2x2 rib to the toes. While my babies are no longer babies, I still knit wee socks and hear that the ribbed to the toes ones fit and stay on.

6:41 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Awwwwww!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home