Sunday, February 04, 2007

 Wonder Twins

My newest son looks just like his brother and his dad and my newest daughter looks like her big sis and me I guess ;). My husband and uncle are comic book fans so their nicknames are the wonder twins. My kiddies are here a little early so they will be in the NICU for a while. But for now their is knitting.



Pattern: Tomten, Knitting Without Tears, Zimmermann
Yarn: Bernat Love Bug (Discontinued)
Needles: Denise size 7's
Buttons: Grandma's buttons!!!
Started: January 24
Finished: January 26
Loved: January 26!!!!
New techniques: Applied I-cord and buttonloops
These buttons are so old my grandma can't remember where she got them from. They were with her sewing machine when I umm borrowed it from her :). I used the attached I-cord edging and I am officially in love with it. I also used the buttonloop tutorial from Amelia Raitte's website. This is my fastest knit ever, until I finished these two hats in two days time, maybe less.


Started: January 27
Finished: January 28
Loved: Right away!
Yarn: Knitpicks Shine and Bernat Love Bug
Needles: Size 3 DPN's and Size 7 DPN's both metal and probably Susan Bates brand

Your knitting is waiting for you guys!

5 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Gosh, good for you. I hope they get home soon.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyy do they have names and weights....take care and lots of +ve vibes

5:49 PM  
Blogger mamatoani said...

what pretty sweaters. do you think the pattern would be suitable for beginner/intermediate level knitter?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Nettie said...

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I do think the pattern is good for beginners. It was a fun pattern to do and I think it looks nice for boys and girls.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

What a super fast knit. :) I hope your sweet darlings are able to come home soon.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home