Monday, February 26, 2007

 Hello there

Hi, I'm new to the postings, though I've been lurking for a few months now. I have three wee ones, though at 6, my oldest boy (he's my monkey) isn't so wee any more. I've also got a 4.5 year old girl (she's my fairie), and a 10 month old girl (my peanut) - that would be my "baby" to be a part of here! I'm also in the midst of a baby boom, so most of my knitting is for friends and their babies - what a joy!


I regularly blog here and here.


So, to start us off, I thought I'd share one of my favorite simple knits - you've all made one, the "Children's Cotton Hats" from "Last-Minute Knitted Gifts." I love this pattern - I call it my movie hat, since I've made it so often I can knit one up during a movie. This one is going to my cousin's new son - a first boy for them!

Hope to be finding time to knit more and post more soon - it's good to be in such good company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home