Monday, January 29, 2007

 Another Surprise Jacket

I've seen a bunch of these finished from you gals, and I just had to give one a try! It's for a work colleague whose baby is due on Friday. It is so much fun! It goes from this:



To looking like a very cute baby jacket:


The yarn is from my stash (yeah me!). I have a bunch of this sport weight yarn, as I was planning on making a fairisle sweater from it. Besides the fact that I have decided fairisle isn't for me, I didn't realize how much it sucks to do fairisle in superwash wool. But - for little baby clothes, it's perfect. I'm hoping to be able to find little truck buttons so I can send this off tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I can't see any of the pictures on this post.

;o(

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neither can I... or on your blog. :-(

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home