Friday, January 19, 2007

 Knitting like crazy and had my baby!


In the last 3 weeks I finished these Fair-Isle pants for my toddler son. It's my first Fair-Isle project, and it started as a hat. I decided it would make a better pair of longies for him, but they're so cute, I use them as regular pants. I'm making him wear them almost every day until he outgrows them!
I also knit 2 hats for my friend who had twin girls, and while I was passing the time between contractions at home, I knit my son a little cap. I forgot to take pics of those, though.
I had my baby Sunday morning. She was 8lbs 110z and 21 in. She's a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to knit cute little girl stuff!
On the needles now: a sweater for me (yay, no more maternity clothes) and a soaker for the baby girl.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyy congratulations.....what have you called her......

8:25 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous longies!

8:45 AM  
Blogger B said...

Thanks! We named her Keira Renae.

1:47 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Love those crazy pants!

Congratulations on the baby! I'd love to update you on the blog sidebar, but am not sure which "B" name you are. Let me know...

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home